-
May 30th, 2006, 07:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Cherry sent her just-acquired PM Sam to me for a much-needed operation--but I'll let Sam tell about it--
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105825669
-
May 30th, 2006, 07:26 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Cute album. You did a great job.
-
May 30th, 2006, 07:37 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Ahh what a cute album Kirsten was a little jealous. I am not sure I can part with wiggly Kirsten just yet.........
-
May 31st, 2006, 02:52 AM
#4
Inactive Member
bump! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 31st, 2006, 06:34 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Wow! Lindy just told me you posted this album so I had to take a peek. Samtha looks terrific now. Thanks so much!
-
May 31st, 2006, 06:49 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Anytime--I LOVE making a difference! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
May 31st, 2006, 08:36 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Cute Sam! Sam, Don't you feel better now? You really look a lot happier. [img]smile.gif[/img] Great job Dr. Robin. With all these new patients, we are going to have to build you a waiting room!
-
May 31st, 2006, 09:22 PM
#8
Inactive Member
neat [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 1st, 2006, 04:29 AM
#9
Polly Marie
Guest
<font color="red">Anytime--I LOVE making a difference! </font>
---------And you really do, Dr. Robin! Another successful operation.
-
June 1st, 2006, 06:40 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Bumping to put this up near the AG Hospital query
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks